Appointments can be made online or by calling. We do not accept appointments by e-mail or social media. A credit card is required to reserve your appointment.
We strive to accommodate our clients to the best of our ability. All of our appointment confirmations are sent via text or email. Please honor your appointment, if you must cancel or reschedule please do so at least 6 business hours* before your appointment time to avoid a cancellation fee.
If cancelling/rescheduling for 2 or more people, please do so at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment time to avoid a cancellation fee.
*example: 10:00AM appointments must be cancelled 6 business hours in advance by 2:00PM the previous day, not 4:00AM on the day of the appointment.
A credit card is required to hold appointments at LashloveNYC. If you choose not to provide your credit card information, we will not hold your appointment. A $50 cancellation fee will be charged to the credit card on file for each appointment that is cancelled less than 6 business hours before the appointment time.
• No-shows will be billed for the full (100%) amount for the appointment.
• Clients who have no-showed for appointments will be asked to prepay/pay a deposit towards their visit when booking future appointments.
• All appointment cancellations must be made and confirmed via telephone. Appointment cancellations through text or email are not accepted.
• After confirming with our technicians about the materials and styles being used before starting the service，the customers should be responsible for any unsatisfied choices and decisions which are made by themselves. We can only fix the eyelashes for the customers for free within 3 days after the in-store service if there are any technical problems caused by our technicians.
We ask that our clients to arrive promptly for their appointments to ensure sufficient time for quality results.
• While there is no fee for late arrivals, the length of the appointment may be reduced due to time restraints.
• Guests arriving over 15 minutes late may be asked to reschedule, as accommodating late clients may inconvenience the lash artists’ next appointments. While we will try our best to accommodate you, understand that your appointment may be rescheduled at our discretion. In this event, the cancellation/rescheduling policy will come into effect.
We do not perform refill services on work that was not done at LashLoveNYC – NO EXCEPTIONS. If you currently have lash extensions on, you must get them removed before receiving your first new set with us. This is to avoid the risk of mixing different adhesives and materials from work done in other salons.
We accept Cash and all major credit cards, except American Express. Gratuities are accepted in Cash only. A 20% gratuity is recommended for any service you have, and tips are genuinely appreciated for the full (pre-discounted) value.